Advocates for Education, Science and Innovation mission is to provide science education and advocacy for disadvantaged youth—Title 1 schools, grades K-PhD, with a targeted focus given to children with special needs and children of an incarcerated parent.
The goals AESI are to:[/text_block]
- Develop and sustain a pipeline of technical talent to ensure the United States’ ranking as a global leader in the fields of science and technology.
- Inspire students to apply the Scientific Method in their personal lives—learning that success is a process;
- Develop after-school robotic clubs in Title 1 schools for each grade levels (K-Ph.D);
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial learning environment—inspiring technological innovations;
- Break the generational curse of incarceration;
- Help ex-offenders get back on their feet;
- Destroy the dependency mentality;
- Create parental and community advocacy support for education, science and innovation in disadvantaged communities;
Program Director (CEO of 4Sight, Inc.)
Dr. Howard J. Foster AESI Program